Chips in a vehicle’s paintwork can be one of the main contributors to an ageing appearance and a detraction from the overall visual appeal. On some finishes such as dark colours with a light coloured primer, a chip in the paint can stand out from a distance. With the appeal of making a large improvement in the overall appearance of a vehicle for a lower cost and greater convenience than having paintwork refinished at a traditional body shop, we offer a chip repair service as part of the Chipex Approved Applicator programme. Paint chip repairs can be added on to any valet for maximum convenience, following a free, no obligation assessment and quotation. Each set of paint is blended to order from the paint code on your vehicle to ensure that the colour match is as close as possible.
- Paint chips on any area of the car addressed
- More affordable than costly body shop repairs
- High quality colour match and considerable improvement to appearance
- Maximum convenience – can be added to any valet at a time and location suitable for you
- Can be done in one day, no need to lose your vehicle to a repair shop for several days
- Same lead time as any valet, can often be done within one week from enquiry